News | We’re Hiring: Full-Time Physio Required12 Apr 2018
Mid West Physiotherapy is looking for an experienced Chartered Physiotherapist to join our team.
Our clinic is located in the heart of Castletroy, with the University of Limerick, National Technological Park and many sports, social, cultural and family amenities on our doorstep. We specialise in delivering top-quality patient care using the best evidence-based physiotherapy treatments. It is a busy practice with a diverse caseload that includes; sports injuries, musculokeletal injuries, back and neck pain, post-surgical rehabilitation, occupational health and more. We have a very friendly and welcoming environment, which makes our clinic a very enjoyable place to work. Our clinicians work together as a team, and weekly meetings/training are a crucial part of our shared learning.
Applicants must have the following requirements:
- 2+ years post-qualification musculoskeletal physiotherapy experience (preferably in private practice)
- Post-graduate qualifications are an advantage
- Able to deliver high standards of patient care and manage a diverse clinical case-load
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and engaging
- Excellent communication and administrative skills
- Able to work well in a team
- Full practicing membership of the ISCP
- Must be registered with CORU (or have their application in train)
This post is a 5-day week full-time role, including Saturdays. Flexible hours available. Competitive remuneration package on offer.
We invite you to submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 27th April 2018. The position commences in May 2018. If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Mid West Physiotherapy is an equal opportunities employer.