Mid West Physiotherapy is currently advertising: physiotherapist job Limerick.
We are delighted to offer a full or part time position for an MSK physiotherapist at our busy private clinic in Limerick. We are looking for someone who: loves helping people to get better; enjoys learning and is focused on career development; and thrives in a team environment.
Why work with us?
- Career development: We place great value on training, development and mentorship, so that you can progress and achieve your career goals.
- Streamlined processes: Our Clinic Administrator looks after our calls, bookings, electronic forms, payments, dictations etc. so that you can focus on physiotherapy. We allow good time for appointments, and we have user-friendly software systems that make our patient management as easy as possible.
- Independent clinic: Because we’re an independent clinic, we have freedom to be flexible, creative and innovative. So if you have an idea for something that you think could be great – excellent – we can make it happen.
- Great people: The best thing about our clinic is the people we meet every day. Our team dynamic is very positive, supportive and collaborative, plus we love getting to know our patients and helping them to achieve their recovery goals.
- Excellent location: Castletroy is a great locality to work in, with lovely cafés to grab lunch or a coffee, plus the University of Limerick campus which has beautiful walks and excellent sports facilities. We’re just minutes from Limerick city centre and M7, and we have free parking and a bus route beside us. Click here to view us on Google Maps.
More about us
- Our clinic’s mission is to help our patients to get back doing what they love best.
- Our cases are predominantly musculoskeletal, and we treat a wide variety of patients.
- The role is specifically for a musculoskeletal physiotherapist (ideally 1+ years’ experience) and we encourage our practitioners to pursue specialties in this area.
- Currently we have three full-time MSK physiotherapists. Our new physiotherapist will take on some of the existing clients, and will also grow and develop their own caseload.
- The clinician will have their own treatment area with access to our rehabilitation equipment.
- We run weekly in-service training session, plus you will also have regular 1:1 meetings with a senior physiotherapist.
- The physiotherapist will need to be registered with CORU.
You will have regular hours each week with paid breaks, plus 25 days’ annual leave (pro rata for part-time). You will also have a full salary with benefits, a performance bonus, a CPD allowance, plus further opportunities.
How to apply
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit for you, we would love to hear from you. You can send us your CV through this link. Thank you for reading our physiotherapist job Limerick advertisement and we hope to hear from you soon.
Mid West Physiotherapy is an equal opportunities employer.